Start Date: Immediate
The position in in Modi'in
The primary role of the Medical Director is to support the VP of Clinical and Medical Affairs in providing leadership and expertise to the BioLineRx clinical team, ensuring that strategic goals and objectives are met. The Medical Director is also expected to provide cross-functional medical expertise throughout the Company.
SUMMARY OF JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Overall responsibility for the clinical synopsis and protocol
- Participate in clinical study design and planning
- Active role in Clinical Advisory Boards (CAB) (Selection of members, responsible for scientific aspects and meeting structure)
- Responsible for DSMB meetings, including member selection
- Provide medical support to the Preclinical team, linking pre-clinical data to human disease.
- Serve as medical safety officer for BioLineRx clinical projects
- Provide medical support to all BioLineRx departments
- Support BD team with regard to out-licensing
- Responsible for presentation and publication of data analysis.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- 2-4 Years of Experience
- MD/PhD an advantage
- High level of Hebrew and English
- Excellent communication skills
Please email CV to hr@BioLineRx.com